The MOW service is available for frail, needy and homebound seniors who require assistance in their daily living activities and are without a caregiver during the day. Two cooked meals are delivered twice a day to the doorstep of the elderly who need help preparing meals or purchasing them. During meal deliveries, our MOW team and volunteers take the opportunity to check on the seniors whenever possible. More than a delivery service, we do our best to keep an eye out for these seniors who live alone.
- Frail, needy and homebound
- Living alone or with another frail elderly or caregiver who is unable to provide assistance
- Without a caregiver during the day
- Unable to prepare complete meals or obtain food from other sources but able to feed themselves
- Require assistance in their activities of daily living
- Require regular medical check-ups and follow-ups