Bless a home in need this Christmas. The #AllIWantForChristmas (AIWFC) campaign is about making Christmas others-centred and not me or we-centred. Hear about the practical household needs of the low-income families and homebound seniors.
Your donation to this campaign will help the community in the following ways:
- Provide seniors with medical or hygiene consumables such Antigen Rapid Test (ART) kits, blood pressure machine, lancets and test strips for diabetics, diapers and blue sheets, etc.
- Bless 45 needy families with a Christmas hamper. The hampers consists of practical care and food items.
- Fulfil the wishes of 16 frail & homebound seniors this Christmas.
- Bless about 80 school-going children from low-income families with a $50 popular voucher each
- Provide year-round practical assistance to needy clients of BCS
To participate, you may indicate ‘AIWFC’ when you make your donation. Alternatively, check out our #AllIWantForChristmas Giving.sg campaigns here.
There will be tax exemptions on your cash donation with a min. of $10.
For more details on PayNow or other means of donation, please refer to the respective drop-down segments below.