YouthSpace is a safe and welcoming community space designed to meet the needs of young people in the East, aged 11 to 21. We reach out to youths from all communities in the East, to develop and nurture them with purposeful activities based on our core values, and to provide comfort and support for their mental and emotional well-being.
Whether you’re looking for a place to hang out with friends, get involved in meaningful activities, or talk to someone about the challenges you’re facing, our team of dedicated youth workers is here to help. From mentoring and community outreach programs to service learning and school-based social work, we’re committed to helping young people in the East thrive and reach their full potential.
SPACE where youths belong and realise their true potential. We believe that every young person deserves a place where they can feel supported, valued, and empowered.
Find us on Instagram, Telegram to find out about our latest activities, workshops or the next run of Breaking Space! DM @youthspaceonline for more information.
Hangout Time! (Drop-in Centre)
- Open 1pm to 6pm (Monday to Friday except Thursday)
- Nintendo Switch Games (Super Mario Party, Smash Bros, Pokemon Unite etc.)
- Playstation 4 Games (FIFA, NBA, Call of Duty etc.)
- Xbox Series X (Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft etc.)
- Board Games and Card Games (Risk, Monopoly, The Singaporean Dream, Coup etc.)
Youth Programs & Activities
Health & Wellness
- Monthly sports outings (e.g., Hiking, Cycling, Dragon Boat)
- Gym Interest Group
- ‘Breaking Space’ 1-on-1 Mentorship (4 months or 1 year): Dance, Graffiti
- ‘UpRock’ Program (6 weeks structured program for MOE schools or partnering organisations)
- Monthly Eastside Sessions programs exclusively for ITE College East and Temasek Polytechnic Dance Clubs (K-EAST, East Squad, TPDE)
- Ad hoc dance programs for youths aged 11-21 (e.g. Eastside Sessions ’22, Open Sessions)
- Volunteering Opportunities such as ‘Meals-on-Wheels’, medical escort, house cleaning, holiday events